Thursday, December 7

I'm So Money


That's it, it's time for me to throw down with the big boys. I've finally caved and decided to try my hand at the blogging experience. I figure what the hell, why not. I'll have a bit more freedom, plus expanded topics (and many more posts) than over here, but I'll always link between the two. Expect a whole lot of shit to appear that you won't want to read. But you'll feel compelled to and then comment on what a waste the last half hour was. Funny thing, you'll keep coming back for more.

As if the days aren't already short enough, I'm now going to spend a mind numbing amount of hours drafting new blog topics and reading asinine posts by other hacks that are only slightly more qualified than yours truly. Basically, they own a better computer and spend even more time online than I tend to. All in all get ready for a bumpy ride through the mind of a man who has too much to think about, and not nearly enough time to process it all before it becomes written (typed) word. Yea, that picture personifies your main man, and don't be jealous, there is much more to come.

I've got to point everyone over to CRFC Basketball for some of the most entertaining runs in the city of Boston. We're growing in cult status by the season and if you're in the area, you've got to come check us out. Basketball City has nothing on us!


Loose Balls with Tibbs [CRFC Basketball]
Why Texas Should be it's Own Country [Tical's Corner]
Top Ten Geek Presents [I Stole Your Lunch]

No comments: