Friday, December 8

Loose Balls Vol. 1

We'll see how long this last, but every other morning I'm going to try and provide a few links that I found interesting while killing time in CubeLand. The loose set of links, aka Loose Balls, are where I've been and what I've been doing. Obviously, CRFC is going to be heavily promoted whenever possible. But I have other interests, really I do. Ok, so not many, but what more do you want from me??

I'm so jacked up for this, it's going to be terribly awesome [YouTube]

For all those CRFC enthusiasts out there. A2 and B1 East updates for Round 1 of the playoffs are available [CRFC Basketball]

Sadly, I wouldn't be terribly surprised if next year this were true [The Onion]

Yea it's old but Colbert is hilarious and I missed this episode [Colbert Report]

Who didn't see this coming?? [Tech2]

No comments: