Tuesday, May 8

Random Ramblings

Full Disclosure: I'm less than sober at this point (1am) so a lot of this may not make sense, but here's what was missed over the past day plus.

- The CRFC Draft really did go down, and here are the preseason rankings (done by yours truly)

- Speaking of CRFC, I love how TiCal can find the time to get the writeups done before I'm done drinking at the 9s. Excellent work TiCal, but I could use some of those brownies next time, or at least a shout out to let me know you've been using your mom's kitchen.

- I know the Yanks are back in 2nd place, and recently signed some dude, but they're already 6 games back. But in case you haven't noticed, the Sox closing schedule isn't exactly brutal.

- Speaking of the Sox, that Beckett guy finally seems to be pulling his weight.

- I don't know how much longer I can go (I may have just licked the remnants of a delicious brownie sundae off the bowl), but as discussed at length tonight, we're only two weeks away from DL Day (Draft Lottery Day) for the C's. Finally, I've found the offical vitals of one Kevin Durant and he's listed as 6'9", not 6'11" as was reported elsewhere. Now that seems like a huge deal when comparing him to a 'legit' post up scorer like Greg Oden. But is Oden the best option for the C's (or anyone)? TrueHoop takes a slightly closer look.

And that's it for me tonight (this morning). Expect a little Dice K analysis while I twidle my thumbs at work pretending to not care about the much anticipated B1 East team/schedule release. You know you're excited.



Seriously, you can get all your bball needs met here [CRFC Basketball]
David Wells is the voice of reason? [Deadspin]
Sox End on Easy Street [MLB.com]
Trading Up [Brothers Judd Blog]
The Vitals [TexasSports.com]
Is Oden a lock for #1? [TrueHoop]

1 comment:

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.