Tuesday, October 16

Look Who's Unemployed! (Mostly)

That's right, I've been unemployed for the last couple months and STILL didn't post a single blog topic. Talk about not being motivated to do much of anything. Check that, I've done a whole lot while sitting on the couch. Besides enjoying the finest that baseball (Sox), football (who doesn't heart Randy??) and basketball (OK preseason doesn't count) has to offer; I've sent plenty of hate emails, logged endless hours on the web, and kept 3 local liquor stores in business. Where do I get to put that on my resume??

We're going to pick this back up as a part-time gig starting tomorrow, seeing as how my CAC overlords have bestowed additional responsibilities on my head. You should expect more of the same, lots of commentary on the world of sports, some quality links (plenty new ones on your left), and a number of discussions that involve copious amounts of booze and bad decisions. Now as evidenced by my previous forays into this adventure, it probably won't last all that long. But I have nothing else to do and have conceivably watched every single crappy daytime TV show there is, so here we go again!!

Embrace the name change! [CAC Basketball]
Loose Balls over at CAC [More Loose Balls]

No comments: