Wednesday, May 2

CRFC Basketball Update


The gym has a new name (CAC, I wish I were making that up) but the basketball league will retain the CRFC monkier. Huh!? Makes no sense to me either. In the past 4 months you've missed some quality blog posts from the Wolverine and O'Cal. But not me, I did as much on that site as I did over here, just ask the players bitching for their writeups and awards.

But, it case you weren't aware, sign-ups for the next season end next week! So get on that, A1 draft is Monday! Each of the past 3 seasons the number of teams partcipating has gone up, so make sure to get a spot!

Somehow, the 5 on 5 has already kicked off, and the only thing I thought last night was, thank god I don't have to do writeups in a league I'm playing in. It's been about a year. It's O'Cal and Kneeland's turn to bash me.
Get all your rec league needs fulfilled [CRFC Basketball]

No comments: